Classes aimed to delivered basic knowledge about watercolor technique. In the first 4 classes, we’ll review color theory, brushstroke types, visual textures through introductory exercises and development of personal projects. Subsequently, if the participant wants to continue, the session will be aimed to develop experimentation with technique
Virtual and face-to-face modalities:
- Face-to-face classes: Workshop located in Hualqui, Errázuriz street 240 (only one person per session). Time and day to be agreed
- Virtual Modality: A Meet link is delivered half hour before the class. Virtual classes are every Tuesday between 19:00 to 20:30 hours. 5 people maximum per class.
Recovery classes in virtual modality will be in a time and day previously agreed by the two parts. The face-to-face classes will be realized fulfilling the necessary sanitary requisites.
- Watercolors in tubes or dry tablets (as it is an introductory workshop, it is suggested to buy inexpensive brands such as Hand, Pentel or Chinese brands)
- 3 Brushes (fine, medium and coarse size of soft hair)
- Water resistant paper (fabriano or canson, an inexpensive option is opaline or double-sided block sheets)
- Glasses for water
- Graphite pencil and rubber.
In virtual modality, these materials must be provided by the participant. In face-to-face modality, these materials are provided by the workshop.