Eucalyptus hydrolate extracted by hand and from its source of origin.
Eucalyptus leaves contain essential oil, composed of kineal, eucalyptol, flavonoids, tannins and acids. Components that provide the eucalyptus hydrolate with properties such as:
- Treating oily skin, acne, after shaving, etc.
- Irritation, eye bags
- Assimilate oxygen in the lungs, bronchi and blood
- Fights dandruff
How to use?
- Hot drink: Add a teaspoon of hydrolate per liter of water
- Apply to the scalp to fight dandruff
- Facial tonic: Apply in the morning before your daily cream and/or at night, after removing make up
- After shaving or waxing tonic
- Antibacterial properties: Gargle in the morning and at night
- Not recomended for use in children under 3 years of age (contains camphor)