Eucalyptus leaves contain essential oil, composed of kineal, eucalyptol, flavonoids, tannins and acids. Components that provide eucalyptus with properties such as:
Nasal decongestant, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-flu, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, home disinfectant, dental cleaner, insect repellent, wound antiseptic, anti-fungal, acaricide, eliminates dandruff, among others.
Many products can be made from eucalyptus essential oil
30 and 5 ml formats:
- 30 ml lead-free certified glass bottle, amber color + glass dropper. Measures 11 cm x 3.5 cm. Weight 80 gr
- 5 ml lead-free certified glass bottle, amber color + plastic dropper. Measures 8cm x 2 cm. Weight 15 gr
Instructions for use:
- Putting droplets in a bowl of hot water to steam and inhale, thus helping to clear the airways.
- Apply a drop of oil to a cloth or handkerchief and inhale. (DO NOT apply directly to the nostrils)
- In times of pandemic, apply a drop on your mask for better breathing.
- Do not apply the essential oil directly on the skin or nostrils, as it is very concentrated
- Do not apply it on wounds or irritated skin, always dilute it with a base oil such as olive, coconut or almond.
- External use only, the oil should not be ingested
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Keep in a dark and dry place.
- Use with caution